Thursday, October 20, 2011

Even Brits Blaming Illegals for Their Problems

Dr. Juan Muhammed Kim,
Executive Director
American Secret Society of Illegals

Hello dear fellow Illegals,

It's been dreary and grey in Washington D.C. lately. I've put in to my social service center for a needed two-month stay in South Florida to help me overcome my winter blues. As an original native of a tropical country, I deserve to the have the U.S. government pay for my rest and recuperation stay at a 6-star hotel right on the beach, don't you?

I'll continue to post from there if I leave.

Today's subject is the story published in the Washington Times Oct. 18:


LONDON — British political leaders from the left and the right are blaming liberal immigration policies for driving down living standards amid a financial crisis that has prompted the Conservative-led government to cut welfare programs to prevent fiscal collapse.
Prime Minister David Cameron, who said this year that multiculturalism has failed in Britain, is calling on immigrants to learn English fluently, “make a contribution” to the economy and society and avoid being a “burden on the welfare system and the taxpayer.”

                                                              British Prime Minister David Cameron

Hardy har har! He wants us to "make a contribution" to British society. No, no, no, my dear British friends. You have been put on this earth to support the illegals until they take over your county.
I am conferring with some of my colleagues in the British Secret Society of Illegals to coordinate on policies to take pressure off them. I will report to you soon.
Meanwhile, sales are brisk on the all new e-book 2012 edition of the Official Secret Handbook for Illegal Immigrants, We've incorporated a wide new range of ways of how you can enter the United States and take advantage of the oodles of wealth they give away to the "less fortunate." Get it while you could.
If you're an illegal, and only illegals, you can get in on Amazon and it runs on all reading machines, from Kindle to IPhone. Here's a direct link. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005NDOUJQ











http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005NDOUJQ

No comments: